1.How long does it last?
It depends on how you maintain it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care of it, and then normally it could last longer than 1 year.
2.Can they be straightened, curled?
Yes you could use hair straightener or hair curler to style. However, don't do it too frequently, or the heat will make the hair easily get dry and tangled.
3.Can I dye/color the hair?
Yes. The hair is made of 100% human hair, so they can be colored. As a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighten the hair. We recommend dyeing darker, since it is difficult for the original color to fade. Improper dying will ruin the hair. We highly recommend you to ask for help from your hairdresser.
4. How long can I know each length? How can I know which length I need?
you can check this Length Reference ( If you bought wavy or curly hair, you need to straighten it up before measuring its length ):
5.Why my hair extension getting tangle easily?
Your hair extension can tangle due to dryness, oil & dirt build–up, salt water, chlorine and not combing (wide tooth comb) out your hair daily. Make sure to wash & condition you hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Use hydrating drops or consult your stylist for more help.
6.What is the difference between a closure and a frontal?
A closure covers the top front part of your head. It is designed to cover the section of your head where your part will be. The bigger the closure, the more part coverage you have. We carry 3" by 4", 4" by 4", 5" by 5", 6" by 6" and 7" by 7" Closures. Our closures have Swiss brown lace, Swiss transparent lace and HD lace.
A lace frontal covers the entire front perimeter of your head from ear to ear. We carry 13" by 4", 13" by 6", 360 Frontals. The versatility of frontals are endless because you are able to part it in any direction. Our frontals also have Swiss brown lace, Swiss transparent lace and HD lace.
7. What is virgin hair?
Virgin hair is chemically unprocessed human hair, which is collected from true donors (the donor could be Indian, Malaysian, Brazilian, etc). The virgin hair is hair that has not been altered by dyes, perms, bleaches, or harsh washes. We only use high quality virgin hair, which is better than the same grade hair in the market.
8. How many bundles do I need?
For average head size, here is my suggestion:
10”-16” 2 bundles
18”-22” 3 bundles
24”-30” 3 to 4 bundles
32”- 40” needs 4 to 5 bundles
9. What is the difference between the 3 different grades of hair bundles?
Regular grade- Average in thickness and density.
Regular plus grade- It is fuller than regular regular and top grades hair. The bundle has less short hair.
Top grade- Single donor. Can be bleached to #613. It is the coarser and the shinier than other hair.
10. What type of hair care products should I use?
Treat this hair just as if it was your own hair：
1. Use good shampoo and hair conditioner to care the hair. It’s important to keep the hair soft and shiny.
2. You could use gel or spray styling products to keep the hair style.
3. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.
11. Can I color the hair?
Yes, all of our hair can be colored. But we advise that you seek the help of a professional colorist for assistance.
12. Can they be straightened, curled?
You can use hair straightener or hair curler to restyle the virgin human hair .
However, don't do it too frequently, because the heat make the hair easily get dry and damaged.
13. Can I go swimming with my hair?
That’s the beauty of virgin hair! You may go into swimming pools and hot tubs and come out with natural, slick hair. We recommend wearing your hair down and to wash it afterwards to remove residual chemicals. Avoid salt water as salt de-moisturizes your hair and can lead to tangling. Braiding your hair and swimming in salt water is strongly advised against.
14. What is your payment terms?
We accept Western Union, Money gram, Bank Transfer and Paypal.
15. What do i have to pay for in terms of taxes, shipping. etc?
We pay for the shipping, but we are not responsible for taxes and customs duties of your country. Normally we write less value on the shipping invoice to avoid taxes and customs duties.
16. Are the cuticles intact and aligned in the same direction?
Yes, we supply 100% virgin hair, full cuticles and aligned in same direction.
17. How long does the hair last?
If you care it properly, regular and regular plus can last 1-2 years, top grade can last more than 2 years.
18. Can I cancel or make changes to an order?
Once an order is placed, it is immediately entered into our processing program, and cannot be canceled or changed. We encourage customers to their order details carefully before submitting their order.
19. How often can I wash my hair?
Refer to the Hair Care Tips page.
20. How to keep the wig shape?
While you're sitting at home, take it off and put it on a wig stand. The stand will help keep its shape and taking it off your head takes away from your own tugging and pulling hairs out.
21. Is the hair human hair?
All the hair is 100% unprocessed human hair with full cuticles aligned and there's No Acid Processed.
22. How To Wash A Wig?
After washing a wig, do not shake it in a towel. Be careful and dry it piece-by-piece. This makes sure that strands of fibers don't fall off. Also, never style your wig while it's wet. Even those wet-to-style hair stylers are known to damage wig.
23. How often do care the wig?
You can condition your hair every couple weeks or so, to keep it shiny and soft. Make sure you don't do that every day and be sure to rinse it all out or it could lead to build-up in your wig.Only wash your wig after wearing it for 25 times. If you do this daily or even weekly, it can lead to your wig looking less realistic and falling apart.
24. How should i care the hair to avoid the tangle and shedding?
Generally the hair need to be cared 2-3 times a week, so that the hair can keep clean and shiny, the proper way need to be used, please choose quality hair shampoo to provide sustenance in warm water, and let it air dry after deep conditioned,After wash pls nurse the hair with some hair oil, then the hair will be silk and soft.Additionally please choose the wide-toot comb to comb it gently, so as to prevent shedding.And too much heat may damage the hair, so please try start by a lower heat.
25. Can I dye it to other color and make other style?
Yes, our hairs are 100% human hairs can be dyed, bleached and permed. However, frequently dyed and permed will do harm on hairs, even destroy hairs. Please do not do this frequently.
26.How to tell human hair with synthetic hair?
human hair has natural protein. It is easy to tell by burning and smell. Human hair will be ash, which will go away after pinching.
While synthetic hair will be a sticky ball after burning and will show black smoke. Moreover, human hair may have very few gray hairs and split ends. It is normal and not a quality problem.
27. How can I get in touch with you ASAP?
Email is the best recommendation, and you'd better write the most urgent question as the email title, and concise. The imessage/phone is the second option.
28. How to wash/care your hair/wig?
1. When you wash the hair, better to brush it first. Use warm water and hair shampoo to wash for twice. Then put hair conditioner equally on the hair for 5 minutes. Then wash it with cleaning water. Hair conditioner is very necessary every time when you wash your hair! We suggest you to use high quality hair conditioner.
2. If you want to blow your hair dry, please blow to 80% dry, then keep the rest 20% to naturally dry, by this way, it will keep your hair away from drying and frizzy!
3. When you feel the hair is very dry, you can spray some hair oil. Meanwhile, when you wash the hair, you can pour little hair care oil into warm water ,and put the hair inside that warm water for 10 minutes around. The hair will be more silk and soft comparing before. But we don’t suggest you to use hair oil everyday. Because hair oil may make your hair strands dry and hard!
4. If you want to get your hair curls back, better to use crimping iron to curl the hair according to its original curl shape again!
29. How to use wig/hair?
1. If the hair is wavy or curly style, we don't suggest to comb it. If you have to, please comb it with hands or wide-teeth brush gently. Tight teeth brush will ruin the hair original shape and make it fizzy and feels like tangle! Please always comb the hair from the ends and work your way up.
2. When you dye the hair with bleach powder, please control the time within 5 minutes. If you dye it with dye cream, you need to control the time within 20 minutes. Otherwise, the hair will be damaged by cream if you leave it too long there.
3. When sleeping,please bond the hair with elastic band or wear a cap. It will avoid tangling or shapes-changing. After waking up, please remove the band and comb through beginning at the ends and working your way up to the roots.
4. When swimming, we suggest to wear a swimming cap. Because the sea water or pool water is not good for hair, it will make the hair tangle and rough. It’s better to wash it with warm water, with hair shampoo and hair conditioner after swimming.