LuwelHair fully respect our customer privacy. We do not sell, trade or giveaway your information to anyone. Your privacy is secure with us.
1. Collection of Personal Data
In order to provide you with the better service, we record some information you’ve given previously from your registration and browsing of our website. Including your name, phone number, e-mail address, address, IP, device information, shipping address information and so on.
2. Use of Personal Data
* We collect Personal Information that you provide to us voluntarily and use it to:
* Process your membership registration;
* Process your orders;
* Contact you in the event of any problem with the delivery of your items;
* Send you the newest promotion;
* Process exchanges or product returns;
* Respond to requests or complaints;
* Communicate with you about the latest market trend if you have ever subscribed;
* Know your needs and preferences and recommend personalized products;
* Develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs;
3. The Content of Our Communication with You
There will be confirmation email and service-related notifications as necessary sending to you after you register with LuwelHair.
Your order confirmation email;
Your payment confirmation email;
Your order delivery notice;
Your package logistics method changing notification.
The above emails are closely related to your order. We strongly recommend that you do not unsubscribe. If you insist on deleting your account information, the above email will not be received again. You can click the "unsubscribe" hyperlink contained at the bottom of each email to delete your account. However, if so we could not promise a certain amount of delivery.
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
For instructions on how to handle and delete cookies please look under "Help" in your browser. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.However, that if you choose to disable cookies, you will not be able to use shopping cart.
5. Children’s Privacy
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 16.
LuwelHair does not collect, use, or transfer data to third parties with any data from children under 16. If find any children under 16 has provided us with personal information, pls contact us and we will immediately delete it.